Horizontal Sidewall Orientation
Need to install your sprinkler system along a wall or alongside a beam? If you are concerned about aesthetics or can’t use pendent/upright sprinklers because of your building’s construction, horizontal sidewall sprinklers are a great alternative. Tyco® Model SW-20 and SW-24 horizontal sidewall sprinklers are decorative glass bulb sprinklers designed for use in ordinary hazard occupancies per NFPA 13.
- SW-20 Listed to a 16 ft. (4,9 m) wide and a 20 ft. (6,1 m) throw maximum coverage area
- UL and C-UL Listed, NYC Approved
- For 11.2 K-factor extended coverage, ordinary hazard, horizontal sidewall sprinklers (TY5332, TY5337), see TFP230 for technical information and listing details
- SW-24 Listed to a 16 ft. (4,9 m) wide and a 24 ft. (7,3 m) throw maximum coverage area
- See technical data sheet for Listed maximum coverage areas