RED LINE cartridge-operated fire extinguishers are the premium firefighting units preferred by safety directors worldwide in high fire-risk industries such as chemical, petro-chemical, oil and gas, mining, aviation, and power generation. Cartridge-operated means increased reliability, on-the-spot recharge, ease of service, and superior firefighting performance.
Typical applications include fuel loading racks, heavy construction sites, dip tanks, oil pumping stations, mining equipment, paint lockers, trucks and buses, fuel storage rooms, production lines and others. Tough, carbon steel shells resist impact, vibration and corrosion; quality components stand up to years of service; and special polyester powder paints provide superior protection against cracking and chipping.
Additional product features:
- Ergonomically designed for maximum operator performance
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/UL 299 and 711 or ULC S504 and S508
- USCG approved with proper bracket
- FM Approved
- Simple and safe operation
- Maintenance checks can be easily made on every moving part
- Field rechargeable
- Four sizes (5, 10, 20, and 30) available with many options
- Field replacement metal cartridge guard option available for 20 and 30 lb extinguishers
- Choice of dry chemical agents to satisfy specific protection requirements
- Class D dry powder agents are available in 30 lb extinguisher models only
- Twelve-year limited warranty
- Sold and serviced through a network of independent distributors
Applications: HEAVY CONSTRUCTION SITES, DIP TANKS, OIL PUMPING STATIONS, MINING,PAINT ORIENTED BUSINESSES, TRUCKS AND BUSSES, FUEL STORAGE FACILITIES, PRODUCTION LINES.
Sizes: 10LB, 20LB