SENTRY CARBON DIOXIDE EXTINGUISHERS
Every year, a variety of incidents leads to fires that costs businesses their critical assets. SENTRY carbon dioxide extinguishers provide the power to respond quickly and effectively by design to protect against Class B (flammable liquids and gases) and Class C (energized electrical equipment) fires. These extinguishers are well suited for indoor use in furnace rooms, printing presses, pump rooms, electrical power panels, and laboratories where winds and drafts do not affect discharge.
SENTRY CO2 extinguishers are available in one-piece, powder-coated steel or lightweight aluminum shells and in capacities ranging from 5 lb (2.27 kg) to 20 lb (9.07 kg). The steel shell’s fluted base design resists corrosion for a longer service life. These extinguishers may be used indoors where winds and drafts do not affect discharge or where a clean extinguishing agent is required. The non-corrosive, non-conductive, clean extinguishing agent leaves no residue to clean up. Caution is advised in small, enclosed spaces as CO2 is a clear gas which cools and displaces oxygen.
Additional product features:
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Portable, compact design
- All models UL Listed; aluminum models also ULC Listed
- Operating temperature range –22 °F to 120 °F (–30 °C to 49 °C)
- Both steel and aluminum models available in 5, 10, 15 and 20 lb sizes (2.7, 4.54, 6.80, 9.07 kg)
- 5, 10, and 15 lb (2.27, 4.54, and 6.80 kb) models with heavy duty vehicle brackets are U.S. Coast Guard approved for marine use. Most other manufacturers’ brackets do not meet Coast Guard requirements.
SENTRY extinguishers are made to rigorous standards of quality and craftsmanship. They come with a six-year limited warranty from date of delivery and are sold and serviced through an international network of independent distributors in every state and most foreign countries.
Applications: HOME, OFFICE, ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, KITCHEN
There are no reviews yet.