For Wet or Dry Systems
DS-1 sprinklers are designed for use where the fire sprinkler system is exposed to freezing temperatures. The sprinkler is comprised of a long dry barrel that separates the sealed water inlet from the activation element and frame/deflector assembly. Water is prevented from entering the dry sprinkler assembly until the temperature within the protected space is high enough to break the activation element. Once the thermal element is actuated the internal mechanism is released, the seal at the inlet of the dry barrel sprinkler is disengaged and water automatically releases. These horizontal sidewall sprinklers are available in three configurations: standard, quick response, or extended coverage. The pendent and upright models can be used in all hazard occupancies. The horizontal sidewall model is designed for light hazard occupancies only.
- Length up to 48 inches (1220 mm)
- UL and C-UL Listed, FM and NYC Approved, LPCB Approved, CE Certified
- For quick response, standard coverage (TY3935, TY3735, TY3135, TY3235, TY3335) see TFP510 for technical information and listing details
- For wet, dry, or pre-action systems (TY3250, TY3357, TY3230, TY3337, TY3339) see TFP560 for technical information and listing details
- For use in commercial systems or portion of wet pipe commercial systems exposed to freezing temperatures
- For freezing temperatures (TY3358, TY3338) see TFP520 for technical information and listing details
- For pendent, upright, horizontal sidewall (TY3155, TY3255, TY3355) see TFP500 for technical information and listing details
There are no reviews yet.