Unique Solutions From a Conventional Sprinkler
These sprinklers are intended to be installed in either a pendent or upright orientation. In either position, they produce a spherical water discharge pattern with approximately half of the spray directed upward and the other half directed downward. Conventional sprinklers are generally used in ordinary and extra-high hazard applications. The TY-FRB sprinklers are for non-recessed systems only.
- Corrosion-resistant polyester finish available
- UL and C-UL Listed; NYC, LPCB, and VdS Approved
- For 5.6 and 8.0 K-factors, pendent or upright (TY4631), see TFP666 for technical information and listing details
- Available in a variety of temperature ratings
- For 5.6 K-factor, pendent and upright (TY363), see TFP667 for technical information and listing details