CLEANGUARD CLEAN AGENT EXTINGUISHERS
CLEANGUARD Clean Agent Extinguishers are designed for the protection of commercial and industrial facilities that typically contain sensitive or irreplaceable equipment and materials that could be damaged or destroyed by water, foam, dry chemical, or carbon dioxide. Offering superior performance, CLEANGUARD extinguishers are electrically nonconductive, environmentally friendly, and extremely low in toxicity.
CLEANGUARD extinguishers are ideal for computer centers, data/document storage areas, communications facilities, control rooms, electronics manufacturing, laboratories, museums, art galleries, and more. Rated for Class A, B, and C fires, the extinguisher agent leaves no residue, requires no cleanup after discharge, and will not cause collateral damage to materials, equipment, and facilities.
CLEANGUARD extinguishers feature an effective discharge range up to 16 ft (4.9 m).
Additional product features:
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/UL 2129 and 711/ULC S508 and S566
- Listings and approvals include UL, ULC, and FAA
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Tough, glare-resistant, one-piece mylar nameplates
- Manufactured of durable high quality materials
- Operating temperature range is –40 °F to 120 °F (–40 °C to 49 °C)
- Large, easy-to-read pressure gauge
- Six-year limited warranty from date of delivery to original end-user purchaser
APPLICTIONS: COMPUTER CENTERS, DATA / DOCUMENT STORAGE AREAS, COMMUNICATION FACILITIES, CONTROL ROOMS, ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING, LABOROTORIES, MUSEUMS, ART GALLERIES