For Enhanced Protection – and Aesthetics
When your fire safety system’s integrity and aesthetics are threatened, Series DS-C sprinkler is the solution. This dry-type sprinkler can be used in freezing conditions without detracting from your space’s look. The flat cover plate conceals the sprinkler, and the gate seal keeps water from flowing until the sprinkler is activated. Installation and building maintenance are easy with the DS-C. The separable two-piece design of the cover plate allows for the installation of the sprinklers and pressure testing of the fire protection system prior to finalizing the ceiling. Removing suspended ceiling panels for access to building service equipment without having to shut down the system and remove sprinklers is also supported.
- Offers aesthetic option of a concealed pendent dry sprinkler
- Special assembly creates a main pipe seal to avoid water from entering the sprinkler assembly until activation
- For standard coverage (TY3555, TY3535), see TFP515 for technical information and listing details
- For use in commercial systems exposed to freezing temperatures
- UL and C-UL Listed; NYC Approved
There are no reviews yet.