JET-X High-Expansion Foam Concentrates are flexible firefighting concentrates, used in fighting Class A, Class B, and LNG fires both indoors and outdoors. Expansion ratios from 50:1 up to 1000:1 make them suitable for a variety of applications including aircraft hangars, flammable liquid storage areas, and LNG facilities.
When used with high-expansion generators, JET-X High-Expansion Foam Concentrate can fill large areas, such as aircraft hangars, warehouses, ship cargo holds, mine shafts, and extinguish horizontal and vertical (three-dimensional) fires.
When used with medium-expansion foam equipment, the concentrate forms a foam blanket that prevents the release of fuel vapor and also provides additional cooling due to the higher water content. Medium-expansion foam has benefits in outdoor applications because the foam is less affected by wind conditions.
- Minimal water damage to structure or contents
- Hazardous run-off is greatly reduced compared to sprinkler systems, which require large volumes of water
- Little or no damage to electrical equipment
- Available in 2% concentrate for use in fresh water
- Available in 2 ¾% concentrate for use in fresh, hard or salt water
UL listed, the concentrates are available in a 5 gal (19 L) pail, 55 gal (208 L) drum, or 265 gal (1003 L) tote.