Unique Solutions from a Conventional Sprinkler
The Series TY-B Conventional Sprinklers is a standard-response sprinkler system installed in an upright orientation. Conventional sprinklers are generally used in ordinary and extra-high hazard applications. In this position, they produce a spherical water discharge pattern with approximately half of the spray directed upward and the other half directed downward.
- Available in a variety of temperature ratings
- For 5.6 K-factor, pendent and upright (TY365), see TFP662 for technical information and listing details
- For specific application, upright (TY2189, TY3189), see TFP632 for technical information and listing details
- UL and C-UL Listed, VdS, NYC and LPCB Approved
- For 5.6 and 8.0 K-factors, pendent and upright (TY2189, TY3189), see TFP661 for technical information and listing details
There are no reviews yet.